Friday, April 8, 2011

My how time flies... When you're with the one you love most!

It's hard being a newly wed living thousands of miles away from your spouse. But we are in the army and are going to have to get used to it. So we make do and so far have only been able to see each other once in 3 months. I am in school so it can get really busy with no time off at all except for 2 days on a weekend. That gives me two travel days and no visiting time. (Plus it gets really expensive flying back and forth every other weekend, but it'd be worth every penny to see him :)!So for Spring Break this year I was able to go visit Vern and spend some time with him before he goes to Ranger School, otherwise I Wouldn't have seen him til end of Summer 7 months is just too long to go without seeing each other.. But anyway we had a lot of fun on my visit! He was able to get the weekend off from work. We went to Fort Walton and Destin Beaches to relax and get away, shop, and eat at marvelous restaurants! Destin is this really nice beach area on the very north western part of Florida not too far from Panama City and right in the Gulf of Mexico. The beaches were beautiful, the water blue, the skies were clear, the sun was bright, and the air was warm. And not to mention I Was spending these moments with the love of my life. It was Perfect!! I miss him terribly everyday and count down the moments til I will see him next (even though in the army, there really is no saying when that could be!)      
                            


                                Beautiful dozen roses he had waiting for me at the hotel when we arrived :)


                                               On the boardwalk at Harborwalk Village, Destin, FL!
                                                Pretty sunset on a dolphin boat cruise! Super romantic :)
                              Too much fun in the sun... I accidently fell asleep on the beach and got way burnt!
Needless to say we had an amazing time and I was so glad I got the chance to go spend some time with him!! Thank heaven for UVU who actually gets a Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment