Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well this is my first attempt at blogging. I'm sure I will get better at it as time goes by, so bare with me 'til then. I figured since we are moving to Germany soon and while Facebook is fine and dandy, blogs are a more intimate way to show what we will be up to and share our travel stories. With Facebook, all you can do is really post pictures with captions. Blogs are a way to share stories as well, without it being your status update. Plus, the people that actually care to read about our crazy life will be the one checking our blog. And I kinda like the idea of that better than just sharing it with the whole world. Oh, except I guess just anyone can look at blogs, can't they. But oh well! As long as they care :) So anyway I think I just talked myself into liking blogging! We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment